Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Stuff

It's not my fault this time...we were invaded by a pernicious virus that locked us out of all of our sites. And, unlike the niece, I can't blog at the salt mine. Big brother is watching. I tried to log on to blogspot and the e-mail Nazi's immediately pounced on my innocent attempt at blogging with HUGE YELLOW WARNINGS that I was attempting to access an UNAUTHORIZED SITE. They even FLASHED ON THE SCREEN...yellow background, red letters. I suppose this was to alert the casual passerby that I was engaged in in a HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE ACTIVITY.
Anyway lovely wife fixed the 'puter so now I can once again put my rum soaked musings on the page. As fate would have it, soaking my musings in rum right now.
Anyway I started to wonder, just who are the Nazi's that monitor corporate surfing. And , just what is it that casts an internet site into the FORBIDDEN category? The reason that I wonder is this....
As I make my rounds about the salt mine I notice that the WOMEN at the salt mine are all out on shopping sites. They are buying a multitude of HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE products. When I inquire as to why they would shop online, when we are 5 blocks from the mall, they will wax eloquent on the joys and savings of online shopping. These women save on everything.
They wax poetic about the savings on household products. They rhapsodize about the discounts on books and movies...walking by I even glimpsed (I think) someone ordering feminine protection (perhaps a pink Uzi??).
My question is this, are the Nazi's asleep at the wheel? How are there not FLASHING YELLOW AND RED ALERTS on every friggin 'puter in the office. Are these women perhaps more clever than I and figured out a way to bypass the internet Nazi's?
Since I have to fix their 'puters every time they lock them up, I think not.
I have to come to the conclusion that big brother is watching ME.
I am not one to buy into conspiracy theories but right now I am feeling a bit uneasy. I mean ever since the government cover up of Bush actually BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS, I've felt a mite uneasy....
excuse me I have to go check all the door and window locks...
and make sure that we have plenty of canned goods...
and ammo...

No comments:

Post a Comment